<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT"%> <% Dim rcdReply__varPostID rcdReply__varPostID = "1" if (Request.QueryString("PostID") <> "") then rcdReply__varPostID = Request.QueryString("PostID") %> <% set rcdReply = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") rcdReply.ActiveConnection = MM_Discussion_STRING rcdReply.Source = "SELECT * FROM tblReply WHERE numPostIDFK = " + Replace(rcdReply__varPostID, "'", "''") + "" rcdReply.CursorType = 0 rcdReply.CursorLocation = 2 rcdReply.LockType = 3 rcdReply.Open() rcdReply_numRows = 0 %> <% ' *** Recordset Stats, Move To Record, and Go To Record: declare stats variables ' set the record count rcdReply_total = rcdReply.RecordCount ' set the number of rows displayed on this page If (rcdReply_numRows < 0) Then rcdReply_numRows = rcdReply_total Elseif (rcdReply_numRows = 0) Then rcdReply_numRows = 1 End If ' set the first and last displayed record rcdReply_first = 1 rcdReply_last = rcdReply_first + rcdReply_numRows - 1 ' if we have the correct record count, check the other stats If (rcdReply_total <> -1) Then If (rcdReply_first > rcdReply_total) Then rcdReply_first = rcdReply_total If (rcdReply_last > rcdReply_total) Then rcdReply_last = rcdReply_total If (rcdReply_numRows > rcdReply_total) Then rcdReply_numRows = rcdReply_total End If %> <% ' *** Recordset Stats: if we don't know the record count, manually count them If (rcdReply_total = -1) Then ' count the total records by iterating through the recordset rcdReply_total=0 While (Not rcdReply.EOF) rcdReply_total = rcdReply_total + 1 rcdReply.MoveNext Wend ' reset the cursor to the beginning If (rcdReply.CursorType > 0) Then rcdReply.MoveFirst Else rcdReply.Requery End If ' set the number of rows displayed on this page If (rcdReply_numRows < 0 Or rcdReply_numRows > rcdReply_total) Then rcdReply_numRows = rcdReply_total End If ' set the first and last displayed record rcdReply_first = 1 rcdReply_last = rcdReply_first + rcdReply_numRows - 1 If (rcdReply_first > rcdReply_total) Then rcdReply_first = rcdReply_total If (rcdReply_last > rcdReply_total) Then rcdReply_last = rcdReply_total End If %> <% ' *** Move To Record and Go To Record: declare variables Set MM_rs = rcdReply MM_rsCount = rcdReply_total MM_size = rcdReply_numRows MM_uniqueCol = "numReplyID" MM_paramName = "ReplyID" MM_offset = 0 MM_atTotal = false MM_paramIsDefined = false If (MM_paramName <> "") Then MM_paramIsDefined = (Request.QueryString(MM_paramName) <> "") End If %> <% ' *** Move To Record: handle 'index' or 'offset' parameter if (Not MM_paramIsDefined And MM_rsCount <> 0) then ' use index parameter if defined, otherwise use offset parameter r = Request.QueryString("index") If r = "" Then r = Request.QueryString("offset") If r <> "" Then MM_offset = Int(r) ' if we have a record count, check if we are past the end of the recordset If (MM_rsCount <> -1) Then If (MM_offset >= MM_rsCount Or MM_offset = -1) Then ' past end or move last If ((MM_rsCount Mod MM_size) > 0) Then ' last page not a full repeat region MM_offset = MM_rsCount - (MM_rsCount Mod MM_size) Else MM_offset = MM_rsCount - MM_size End If End If End If ' move the cursor to the selected record i = 0 While ((Not MM_rs.EOF) And (i < MM_offset Or MM_offset = -1)) MM_rs.MoveNext i = i + 1 Wend If (MM_rs.EOF) Then MM_offset = i ' set MM_offset to the last possible record End If %> <% ' *** Move To Specific Record: handle detail parameter If (MM_paramIsDefined And MM_rsCount <> 0) Then ' get the value of the parameter param = Request.QueryString(MM_paramName) ' find the record with the unique column value equal to the parameter value MM_offset = 0 Do While (Not MM_rs.EOF) If (Cstr(MM_rs.Fields.Item(MM_uniqueCol).Value) = param) Then Exit Do End If MM_offset = MM_offset + 1 MM_rs.MoveNext Loop ' if not found, set the number of records and reset the cursor If (MM_rs.EOF) Then If (MM_rsCount < 0) Then MM_rsCount = MM_offset If (MM_size < 0 Or MM_size > MM_offset) Then MM_size = MM_offset MM_offset = 0 ' reset the cursor to the beginning If (MM_rs.CursorType > 0) Then MM_rs.MoveFirst Else MM_rs.Close MM_rs.Open End If End If End If %> <% ' *** Move To Record: if we dont know the record count, check the display range If (MM_rsCount = -1) Then ' walk to the end of the display range for this page i = MM_offset While (Not MM_rs.EOF And (MM_size < 0 Or i < MM_offset + MM_size)) MM_rs.MoveNext i = i + 1 Wend ' if we walked off the end of the recordset, set MM_rsCount and MM_size If (MM_rs.EOF) Then MM_rsCount = i If (MM_size < 0 Or MM_size > MM_rsCount) Then MM_size = MM_rsCount End If ' if we walked off the end, set the offset based on page size If (MM_rs.EOF And Not MM_paramIsDefined) Then If (MM_offset > MM_rsCount - MM_size Or MM_offset = -1) Then If ((MM_rsCount Mod MM_size) > 0) Then MM_offset = MM_rsCount - (MM_rsCount Mod MM_size) Else MM_offset = MM_rsCount - MM_size End If End If End If ' reset the cursor to the beginning If (MM_rs.CursorType > 0) Then MM_rs.MoveFirst Else MM_rs.Requery End If ' move the cursor to the selected record i = 0 While (Not MM_rs.EOF And i < MM_offset) MM_rs.MoveNext i = i + 1 Wend End If %> <% ' *** Move To Record: update recordset stats ' set the first and last displayed record rcdReply_first = MM_offset + 1 rcdReply_last = MM_offset + MM_size If (MM_rsCount <> -1) Then If (rcdReply_first > MM_rsCount) Then rcdReply_first = MM_rsCount If (rcdReply_last > MM_rsCount) Then rcdReply_last = MM_rsCount End If ' set the boolean used by hide region to check if we are on the last record MM_atTotal = (MM_rsCount <> -1 And MM_offset + MM_size >= MM_rsCount) %> <% ' *** Go To Record and Move To Record: create strings for maintaining URL and Form parameters ' create the list of parameters which should not be maintained MM_removeList = "&index=" If (MM_paramName <> "") Then MM_removeList = MM_removeList & "&" & MM_paramName & "=" MM_keepURL="":MM_keepForm="":MM_keepBoth="":MM_keepNone="" ' add the URL parameters to the MM_keepURL string For Each Item In Request.QueryString NextItem = "&" & Item & "=" If (InStr(1,MM_removeList,NextItem,1) = 0) Then MM_keepURL = MM_keepURL & NextItem & Server.URLencode(Request.QueryString(Item)) End If Next ' add the Form variables to the MM_keepForm string For Each Item In Request.Form NextItem = "&" & Item & "=" If (InStr(1,MM_removeList,NextItem,1) = 0) Then MM_keepForm = MM_keepForm & NextItem & Server.URLencode(Request.Form(Item)) End If Next ' create the Form + URL string and remove the intial '&' from each of the strings MM_keepBoth = MM_keepURL & MM_keepForm if (MM_keepBoth <> "") Then MM_keepBoth = Right(MM_keepBoth, Len(MM_keepBoth) - 1) if (MM_keepURL <> "") Then MM_keepURL = Right(MM_keepURL, Len(MM_keepURL) - 1) if (MM_keepForm <> "") Then MM_keepForm = Right(MM_keepForm, Len(MM_keepForm) - 1) ' a utility function used for adding additional parameters to these strings Function MM_joinChar(firstItem) If (firstItem <> "") Then MM_joinChar = "&" Else MM_joinChar = "" End If End Function %> <% ' *** Move To Record: set the strings for the first, last, next, and previous links MM_keepMove = MM_keepBoth MM_moveParam = "index" ' if the page has a repeated region, remove 'offset' from the maintained parameters If (MM_size > 0) Then MM_moveParam = "offset" If (MM_keepMove <> "") Then params = Split(MM_keepMove, "&") MM_keepMove = "" For i = 0 To UBound(params) nextItem = Left(params(i), InStr(params(i),"=") - 1) If (StrComp(nextItem,MM_moveParam,1) <> 0) Then MM_keepMove = MM_keepMove & "&" & params(i) End If Next If (MM_keepMove <> "") Then MM_keepMove = Right(MM_keepMove, Len(MM_keepMove) - 1) End If End If End If ' set the strings for the move to links If (MM_keepMove <> "") Then MM_keepMove = MM_keepMove & "&" urlStr = Request.ServerVariables("URL") & "?" & MM_keepMove & MM_moveParam & "=" MM_moveFirst = urlStr & "0" MM_moveLast = urlStr & "-1" MM_moveNext = urlStr & Cstr(MM_offset + MM_size) prev = MM_offset - MM_size If (prev < 0) Then prev = 0 MM_movePrev = urlStr & Cstr(prev) %> Mig Welding Forum, <%=(rcdReply.Fields.Item("txtReplySubject").Value)%> - MIG welding Forum, Flux Core Welding Forum, techniques and tips on How to Weld ,MIG, FCAW, GMAW, MAG on aluminum, stainless steel, pipe , manual/ robot.">

TIG/MIG Welding Welding Forum
Home Page. The Welding Industry
The New TIP TIG Welding Process
All Welding / Steels Programs
Ed's Welding Training Materials & Books
MIG Welding
Steels   > 4mm
MIG Welding
Steels < 4mm
Pulsed MIG Welding
MIG Welding Gases
MIG Welders And Equipment
Robots & Weld Management
Robots and MIG
Welding Tips
MIG / Flux Cored
Pipe Welding
TIG Welding Tips
Ed's Bio and Contact
Ed's Welding Projects

ED CRAIGS TIG - MIG
WELDING FORUM . www.weldreality.com.

The world's largest website on MIG - Flux Cored - MIG Welding

Advanced TIP TIG Welders
TIP TIG Welding is 2 to 10 times faster than TIG with superior quality than TIG - MIG - FCAW.

Welding Discussion Group Reply Detail
MIG WELDING MAIN | POST NEW | ">REPLY TO THIS POST | PREVIOUS PAGE
Subject:

<%=(rcdReply.Fields.Item("txtReplySubject").Value)%>

Posted By:
"><%=(rcdReply.Fields.Item("txtReplyName").Value)%> - <%=(rcdReply.Fields.Item("txtDateOfReply").Value)%>
<%=(rcdReply.Fields.Item("txtReplyBody").Value)%>

Reply <%=(rcdReply_last)%> of <%=(rcdReply_total)%> replies to this thread.
(view prev reply) | (view next reply)

Welding Books and Process Control Training Materials.

(Click on pictures for more information)
MIG Welding Books, Management
A Management and Engineers Guide to MIG Weld Quality, Productivity and Costs
Gas Metal Arc Welding Book
Robotic MIG Welding
Process Control Book
MIG and Flux Core Welding Book
Flux Cored and MIG weld process controls
Manual MIG Welding Books
Manual MIG Welding
Process Control

Welding Training CD's

Robot Welding CD